lembaran baru dalam kehidupan

hye semua !

how i want to start this story ? actually is not usually i tend to express my feeling here..hihi ! but this is the right place after i'm thankful to god :)
actually i'm so excited and thankful to god of my efforts that eventually bring me here whom of which new life will be begin :) i'm going to university soon..which is i'm never expect i can....
everyone wish it and i'm the one of them very lucky :)
so my promise is, i'll do my best and i'll not squander this opportunity...

i was offered * INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS * at UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA SABAH.
that is my second choice..but, i'm still thankful and tend to love my scope :)
it is about political, history, and economy of regional...
i thought is was new in my life and enjoyable...
because before this i dreamed to be *diplomatic officer
it's still so far fo me to acheive it..but, as long as we can..certaily there's a way towards it..right?

i know..from now i hve to more mature, open minded, and hard to read.
i hve to be *books lovers
i hve to alert what's gonna or what's going on at the outside...
easy to talked i hve to care everything..everything..and everything..
i hve to leave this fear and be brave to face a lot of problems and conjecture ahead...

i'll start to self-report this september...
like i said before i'm too excited ! and i cant imagine how happy my mom..even she did not show it..
but i already know..and she maybe thought it was a big gift from me..whom of which she never got it even on her birthday or mother's day..
so it was a big applause :)

anybody knows how i'm excited right now...
and it make me smiling and can't wait to go there...yeahhh !


No comments:

Post a Comment